The data controller is Alan Little, Director, Cycle Britain, 1 Market Street, Whaleybridge, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK23 7AA.
In summary, we will:
- Only gather only the essential information we need in order to provide the tour holiday or the service you are looking for.
- We do share your information with anyone other than hotels for your rooms information.
- Only send you information and give you the option to unsubscribe from our newsletter at anytime using the link provided on mail chimp.
- Only hold your personal information for you tour.
- We take all reasonable steps to store your information securely and never hold a printed copy.
Information we hold about you
Your Personal Information
This refers to a combination of information such as your name, contact details including email phone number and address, travel preferences and arrangements, special needs/medical conditions/disabilities/dietary/height requirements, passport and emergency contacts that you supply to us or is supplied to us and any information you gave us.
Your information is collected when you contact us over the phone, by mail, by text, by email, or via our website; to make a booking; use our website(s) to search for or request information about our holidays or services; subscribe to newsletters or printed materials; make a general enquiry about our holidays; link to or from our website(s), connect with us via social media, and any other engagement we or our business partners have with you.
From time to time and where relevant we may receive personal data from third parties including, for example, business partners; sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services; advertising networks; analytics providers; search information providers; credit reference agencies and debt collection and tracing agencies; from Cycle Britain Ltd
We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete.
Please remember, most of the personal information, and all of the marketing preferences we hold on you can be accessed and updated by you via the My Account section of our website.
What we do with your information and who we share it with
(1) We use your information to carry out our obligations arising from your holiday booking and subsequent contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us; to communicate and notify you about changes to our service; and where relevant, to provide customer support and assistance services.
Your marketing material preferences
(1) Using your information, we may from time to time contact you with or make available to you (directly or indirectly) information on offers of goods and services, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions from us.
(1) On completing our Data Subject Access Request form. You can ask to see a copy of the information that we hold about you.
(2) You have the right to receive the data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and readable format and you have the right to transmit the data to another controller.
We will not share your data. We will ask permission to send marketing communications. We will always provide you with the opportunity to unsubscribe from our marketing communication.